Friday, August 28, 2009

Love you


Sweet boy,

I just want to tell you that I love you so much. I didn't think it was possible, but I already am becoming so addicted to you. We go everywhere together and I talk to you about what we are doing. I sing to you and play games with you. I kiss you constantly (sorry). I know there will come a day all too soon when you will not want these things anymore and that's okay. That is how it is supposed to be. But just know that we had these days and I loved them more than anything. You have changed my life in so many ways. You have made me be a better person...a braver person than I thought I could be. I would go to the ends of the earth to protect you from harm and while I may not always be able to give you everything you want, I swear no one will ever love you more. Sleep sweet my son.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful...and so definitely beautiful. I look forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Pa and G-Ma TruslerSeptember 2, 2009 at 3:40 AM

    Hi Mason! In a little less than 12 hours, your Grandpa and I are driving down to Austin to see you. I'm just too excited about that to sleep!?! Speaking of sleep, I hope it's one thing that I get to watch you do.. You look like such an angel.

    xxoo ~lisa

    ReplyDelete