Monday, March 15, 2010

Your daddy


My gosh, boy. What don't you do these days?! You are so full of energy it just astounds me. I'm having trouble keeping up with you! Na, not really, but kind of. :-) You have two new teeth this month and are about thiiiis close to getting your crawl on. I just can't believe how fast you are growing! Your dad and I are going to San Antonio this weekend with a couple of friends and leaving you with your grandma Bonnie and grandpa Allan. (They are coming here.) It's the first time we've left you like this and I have to tell you, your dad is not happy about it. I keep trying to remind him that we will have fun and get some special time together (yuck! I know). But son, he loves you so much and it is just breaking his heart to think of being so far away from you. He's supposed to leave for Brazil in a month or so for work and we're not really talking about it right now because it makes him upset. Your dad is no softy, son. He's a man's man and there are very few people that can bring out this side of him. You should know that you do. He loves you so dearly. He loves hanging out with you and is late for work all the time because he doesn't want to leave you. We are going to take you to Sea World this summer and it will be our first official family vacation. I can tell you without a doubt, he is looking forward to that much more than this weekend. Isn't that cool bud? I love you boy. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment