Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun


I can't believe what an awesome kid you are. It's like overnight you just decided to get really funny and kind of attitudinal with me (in a good way) and I'm so loving you right now! :0) I guess I just didn't expect to get to really know who you are so soon! It's hard for me to believe that you just have this quirky, fun personality in there and you are not even one yet! Just born with it, hu? So...what are we doing these days? Well, we swim...a lot. It's hot and you love the water, so there it is. I am sewing and keeping an eye on you from my table while you play. You have the whole living room to yourself pretty much (lucky kid) and you now have toys you can "walk" with. I bought you a Scout dog that says your name and you really like it. You point and talk and are so close to saying "juice" and "daddy" and "keys" and "shoes". You make hilarious faces and give me the cutest baby attitude when you don't get your way. Most times you don't mind, but when you do, it's funny. You get over it pretty quick though...on to the next thing, right? I don't have work or school this summer so it's pretty much just you and me most days (Robin comes twice a week for a few hours so I can get some stuff done), but you seem to like me, I like the snot out of you, and that's pretty groovy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment